About this search function
You can search through the full text of all articles by filling in your search term(s) in the search box. If you press the ‘search’ button, search results will appear. This page contains filters, which can help you to quickly find the article you are looking for. At the moment, there are two different filters: category and year.
About Family & Law
Family & Law
Family & Law is the first online open access forum in the field of Family and Law in Belgium and the Netherlands. The forum is a joint Belgian-Dutch initiative and is sponsored by the Netherlands NWO Incentive Fund Open Access Journals (NWO stimuleringsfonds Open Access-Tijdschriften).
The forum provides a platform for academic articles in the field of the Personal Status, Family and Youth Law. Through this, the exchange of knowledge and debate between theory and practice in Belgium and the Netherlands will be promoted. All contributions published on this forum are open access (free to view, download and print). It is facilitated with the support of Boom Legal Publishers.
Articles and (book) reviews that are published on the Family & Law forum undergo a double blind peer review procedure. The editors, the Board of Advice and the permanent reviewers include leading academics from legal and social science disciplines from Belgium and the Netherlands. Through this, the quality of this new initiative is guaranteed.
Family & Law is included in the Vlaams Academisch Bibliografisch Bestand (VABB).
- Kinderrechten moet je ‘doen’! Het rechtsbewustzijn van middelbare scholieren en de versterking daarvan middels kinderrechteneducatie Carrie van der Kroon LL.M. Family & Law, January 2017
- Rethinking legal protection of the elderly. Report of the second international RETHINKIN. seminar. Veerle Vanderhulst Ph.D. Family & Law, December 2016
- De interpretatie van de weigeringsgronden uit het Haags Kinderontvoeringsverdrag in Nederland: een tussenstand na ruim 25 jaar dr. mr. Geeske Ruitenberg Family & Law, November 2016
- Formerly cohabiting parents and parenting plans: Who makes the effort? Simon de Bruijn Msc, dr. Anne-Rigt Poortman en Prof. dr. ir Tanja van der Lippe Family & Law, June 2016
- Non-traditional Family Forms & the International Dimension of Family Life: A Report on the ERA Seminar, ‘Recent Case Law of the European Court of Human Rights in Family Law Matters’ Charlotte Mol LL.B. Family & Law, June 2016
- Studiedag ‘Gezinstransities vanuit het perspectief van de kinderen’ Ulrike Cerulus en Charlotte Mol Family & Law, May 2016